Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Monthly Recap And This Month's Goals

Helllooo readers!

Last month was a terrible month for me.  I've been busy, stressed, and unable to read to my heart's content.  I think it was also a bad idea for me to obstinately try to re-read an entire series that I enjoyed as a teenager, because I've reached a point where I'm sick and tired of reading them.

So my list of books read is rather short, unfortunately.  Here it is:
1. The Golden One, by Elizabeth Peters.  Finished August 8 ★  ★  ★  ★  ★ My Review
2. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.  Finished August 10 ★  ★  ★  ★  My Review
3. Lost Lake, by Sarah Addison Allen.  Finished August 15 ★  ★  ★  1/2 My Review
4. Children Of The Storm, by Elizabeth Peters.  Finished August 20 ★  ★  ★  ★  My Review
5. City Of The Beast, by Isabel Allende.  Finished August 31 ★  ★  ★  ★  My Review
6. The Magicians, by Lev Grossman.  Finished August 31 ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  My Review

Compared to July, last month was pathetic!  Especially since my goal was to read 15 books (bows head in shame).

Well, if at first you don't succeed, try try again!  So my goal will once more be 15 books.

September's Reading List:
1. An Abundance Of Katherines, by John Green
2. The Invention Of Wings, by Sue Monk Kidd
3. Serpent On The Crown, by Elizabeth Peters
4. Tomb Of The Golden Bird, by Elizabeth Peters
5. River In The Sky, by Elizabeth Peters
6. Lord Of The Silent, by Elizabeth Peters
7. The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern
8. Ella Enchanted, by Gail Carson Levine
9. Beastly, by Alix Flinn
10. Garden Spells, by Sarah Addison Allen
11. The Goose Girl, by Shannon Hale
12. Farenheit 451, by Ray Bradbury
13. The Magician King, by Lev Grossman
14. The Magician's Land, by Lev Grossman
15. Into The Land Of The Unicorns, by Bruce Coville

Let's do this!  Onwards and Upwards!
-Lisa The Dancing Bookworm

Currently Reading:






Serpent On The Crown, by Elizabeth Peters















The Magician King, by Lev Grossman

No comments:

Post a Comment