Friday, November 14, 2014

Feature And Follow Friday!

Hey guys!  It's Friday!  And it's time for a Feature and Follow!


This is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, where your goal is to follow and be followed.  Answer the question, follow the hosts, then follow as many participating blogs as you can!

This Week's Question: 
Create a playlist, or, if you're lazy, just one song for a book.



Oh dear, you'd think that as a dance teacher I'd have so many songs that come to mind, but I'm drawing a severe blank here.  When I read, I don't really have music playing in the background (although I really should), but if I do have music playing in my head, usually it's movie theme-song music, or something without discernible lyrics.  Oftentimes I hear something more acoustic, like guitar, flute, or piano.

For example, if it's J.R.R. Tolkien's LOTR trilogy, there tends to be Celtic music in the background (I think this is because of Enya's involvement in the films).

I wish I could come up with a really cool soundtrack for this answer, but I can't! :(






5 comments:

  1. I agree with you. This was a difficult topic. I did throw in a little LotR music though! ;)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this one kind of hard too because I don't list to music while reading. But I like your comment about Enya during Lord of the Rings. I think movie theme music is perfectly appropriate to imagine in your head when reading!

    Happy FF! Old follower.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same way! Music just doesn't play for me in my head when I read. And I can't have any music playing either. Too distracting! So yeah, I had a non-answer to this one! At least you had a decent example! LOL ;)

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could never go wrong with a LOTR soundtrack! They fit perfectly in any world setting; new follower through GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for dropping by my blog :)
    This was a tough question..Old follower

    -Nikita @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete