Monday, February 16, 2015

Hello Monday! A Weekly Update

Heeeeey Monday!  Can't believe we're in the middle of the month already!

Thank God there isn't any snow planning to fall tonight; I am so happy to be teaching Monday dance lessons again!  I feel so disoriented, I hope my students remember to show up :)

Happy belated Valentine's Day everyone by the way!  Since I had to work on the 14th, my hubby and I celebrated on Friday the 13th.  We went for a couples massage at a nearby spa, which was wonderful.  Then we had a nice dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, followed by watching a goofy movie.  It was a nice day!

The spa we went to.  They did an excellent job!


As for my reading progress, well it seems that I can only finish 2 books at a time.  Ah well.  Considering how busy I've been, this comes as no surprise.

That being said, I did complete 2 books!  Yay!  Here they are:



Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4) Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire (Harry Potter #4), by J.K. Rowling.  (Click here for the review)








The Golden Compass (His Dark Materials, #1)The Golden Compass (His Dark Materials #1), by Philip Pullman. (Click here for the review)









My hope for this upcoming week is to read a minimum of two more books, hopefully 3 if I can wing it.  So far, I'm placing second in the Bibliophile Reading Groups Winter Reading Challenge with  114 points (whoot!), so I'd like to keep going with it!  Here are this week's reading plans and the points they're worth for the challenge:


Comfort Read+Magic Tag= 4 pts




Snow on the cover+Magic Tag+Comfort Read= 8 pts





For now that's it!  Hopefully I'll have more to report next time, but at the moment I've got some laundry I need to do.  See ya!
-Lisa The Dancing Bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment