Monday, April 6, 2015

It's Monday! A Post-Easter Recap

Hello, Monday!  We meet again!



Well, it was a quiet Easter for me this year.  My brother and I filled in for our mom while she's away on vacation, and taught our studio's Sunday classes.  We thought there had been enough interest in keeping the classes open on Easter Sunday, but, as it turns out, there wasn't.  All those people who said they were going to be at class....weren't.  We ended up with only half a dozen people.  Yeesh!  Next time, I'll just tell Mom to cancel on Easter altogether.

Well, other than that, it was a decent week.  I got a day off on Saturday (first time in two weeks), and I had my dad, my grandmother, my brother, and his girlfriend all over for dinner on Friday night.  I made pan-seared salmon with mango-avocado salsa again.  Yum!
mine didn't look like the picture, but it was still super tasty!

Other than that, this week was rather uneventful.  I've been going through this blog and revamping it a little bit.  I recently got Photoshop downloaded on to my computer, so I'm playing around with it a little!  I currently updating my "Book Favorites" page, reformatting the entries, adding new ones, etc.  Feel free to take a look, although it's not finished yet!

I'm also backing up all my photos on to Google photos, which also means I need to sift through all of them and organize them into albums.  Ugh!  But it needs to be done, and it's about time that I did it!

Regarding my reading...well, let's just say it hasn't been ideal this week.  I haven't gotten much done in that department, although Dave and I are still listening to Harry Potter in the mornings.  We're now in the middle of The Prisoner Of Azkaban; in fact, as I'm typing this, we're listening to the chapter "Grim Defeat".
the three of us listening to Harry Potter


Beyond that, I've only finished 2 books this week, both of which are part of a series.  Here's what I've read (click on the cover for more):



Unfortunately, it seems as though audiobooks are the only books I have time for right now, but we'll see.  Maybe I can get 3 books in this week.  Here's what I'm reading now, and what I plan to read:

Currently Reading:


Coming Up Next:



Beyond that, I'd rather not plan.  It's bad enough that I have to sort through all of my photos, it's worse that I need to sort through all my book stuff as well.  March really made me fall behind on everything!  So it's back to the grindstone for me!  Have a great day everyone!
-Lisa The Dancing Bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment