What I'm Currently Reading

Nobody's Fool
tagged: currently-reading and literature
Uncle Tom's Cabin
tagged: currently-reading, classic, fiction, and literature

goodreads.com

Happy Friday! Time For A Feature and Follow blog hop!

Hey folks!

Gosh, I haven't posted a thing in ages!  Stupid life getting in the way!

Anyway, it's time for F&F Friday!

This is a blog hop hosted by parajunkee and alison can read.  The goal of the blog hop is get as many new followers as you can!  You make a post answering this week's question, enter your blog into the linky thing, and then follow as many blogs as you can!

This week's question:
How do you write your reviews?

Huh.  Well, lately I make sure I have some basic information about the book, along with my rating.  Next, I put up a synopsis that I find from either Shelfari or Goodreads, or from the book flap itself (I have absolutely no patience when it comes to writing up a good synopsis myself).  After that I write up a quick little sentence that sums up what I think of the book, and then I write a more detailed paragraph on what I liked or didn't like about the story.  That's it.

How about you?  Do you have your own system on writing reviews?




Comments

  1. Hopping through. Short and sweet does the trick. I love your title banner by the way.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I never write my own synopsis! I use Goodreads for sure! Though there are times I see Goodreads has a shortened description, that's when I use the book's cover flap or back to write it up! Takes longer, but I basically want that description in my review post!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a perfectionist that it takes me a while to think of what to write and then I just hope that I can get it down the way I had it in my head.

    My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/05/feature-follow-friday-writing-reviews.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your approach seems simple, I feel like I write too much sometimes... lol
    New bloglovin' follower :)

    Joana @ The Boundless Book List

    ReplyDelete
  5. Making notes as I read helps me to write reviews later. New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your approach seems so simple! I tend to break down my reviews but I'm always looking for ways to improve.

    New Follower!
    Tina, The Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried a certain review format, but it didn't really work for me. Now I just stick to writing straight from my gut and making sure to cover all of the little notes or points I wrote down while reading it!

    New Bloglovin' and GFC follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! New Bloglovin' follower! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment