Friday, July 24, 2015

Happy Blogaversary!!!!

Oh my goodness!  I didn't realize it until this morning, but I started blogging exactly a year ago!

Wow!  I can't believe the time flew by like that!  This year went by so quick!

Here are the stats:



Number of posts published: 
234

Number of pageviews: 
13,380 at last count

Number of books read while blogging: 
134

Number of followers: 
84 GFC followers, 75 bloglovin' followers (thanks guys!)

So, what's going to happen now?  Well, I'm going to keep blogging of course!  Thanks to blogging, I've started getting really comfortable with web design, to the point where I re-designed my business' old, outdated website, and I took a few courses on Lynda.com.  I'm having a blast exploring how the web works and developing new skills.  I can't wait to see what the next year will bring.

Onwards and upwards!  Let's see how far this blog will go!

-Lisa the Dancing Bookworm


9 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!!! 1 year down now on to the 2nd. I hope you have a great year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I hope the next blogging year treats you well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! A year already? Happy Blogoversary!!!

    The first year is always a great milestone! Hope you have many more happy blogging years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blogaversary! Doesn't it feel great?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait...a year?! Wuuuuuuuaaaattt?!?!?! I thought that it was only a few days ago that you started. Well, I'm glad that you are enjoying the blogging world. Congratulations on your one year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! It's really amazing and unbelievable that it's been a whole year! Let's see how the next year turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on 1 year! I nominated you for the Blogger Recognition Award

    http://just--that--girl.blogspot.co.nz/2015/08/the-blogger-recognition-award.html

    ReplyDelete