Monday, February 8, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Happy Monday readers, and happy snow day!



Well, maybe not a snow day.  I'm not sure yet.  It's snowing now, so I might have to cancel all my dance lessons for today.  We will have to see.  I'm not sure if I like the idea of having a snow day today.  On the one hand, I could finish a book today, get some apartment cleaning done, just chill out and relax.  On the other hand, I lose about $200+ in earnings.  Hmmmm.

Well, on the plus side, I finished a really long book this past week.  And I mean long.  It was totally worth it, though.

Book I Finished Last Week:
(Click on the cover for the review)

This book took me all week to read, and then I ended up finishing at 2 a.m. Saturday morning.  It's 1,000 pages long but extremely engaging.  I loved every minute of it!  Very hardcore fantasy.

I need to take a break from fantasy, I think.  For about a book or two maybe.  I've got a couple of BOTMs lined up so I believe I'll read those first before I move on to the next fantasy series, just until I've absorbed everything from the Stormlight Archive.


My Planned Reads This Week:
(Click on the covers to find out more!)


That's about it for now.  Two books.  That's probably all I have time for, although maybe this snow day will speed things up a little.

Happy reading!
-Lisa The Dancing Bookworm

1 comment:

  1. Oooh nice! Those are some new to me reads! Hope you enjoyed and enjoy them all!!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete