Thursday, March 23, 2017

A Thoughtful Thursday: I Need To Get Organized!

Soo, I was trying to figure out what I was going to write about today, and at first I thought I should join a book blogging meme today.  But I didn't see one I was interested in trying today.

....Then it occurred to me that I haven't written a Favorite Spotlight post in years. So I sat down and went to work to write about a favorite book. I checked out my Favorites page and Goodreads shelves for inspiration....

....and now I realize that I have some work to do.  My Book Favorites pages look fine at first glance, but upon close inspection I see that they're outdated and contain bad links.  My Goodreads shelves don't look any better either.

I've gotta get organized.  No doubt about it.  It's time for a little spring cleaning



I'm sure no one really cares about how I'm going organize everything, but since I'm using this post to help organize my tired brain, you'll have to bear with me a little.

I think what I'm going to do first is organize Goodreads.  I'll get rid of duplicate copies, and make sure I have shelves that I'm going to actually use. Then I'm going to go through my blog and make sure my tags and shelves match, and then I'm going to update  my book favorites page and make sure everything is working.

Well here goes!  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment