Monday, June 11, 2018

It's Monday! A Recap Of Last Week And My Current Reading Plans

Happy Monday folks!

I can't believe it's Monday already.  Where did my week go?!!  Heck, how are we already almost mid-way through June?!  My brain is still in May!

Ah well, at least I got some reading done.  It's been a comfort reads sort of week, where I re-read some old favorites for the simple reason that I felt the need to read something familiar and fun.  I blame the pregnancy; it seems that instead of craving certain foods, I'm craving certain stories :)

Anyway,  here's what I finished last week (click on the covers to see my review).  Once again, these are books that I've already read several times.  I love them very much, and I'll continue to love them in the years to come.



Now that these books are done, I'm moving on to yet more comfort reads (sequels), and a book that I have to read for a book club.  I'll let you guess which one is the book club read :)



Ok, apparently I have to stop now.  My husband suddenly wants to run errands and go mattress shopping.  Like now.  Right now.  Like I have to get up immediately......I suspect he's had a little too much coffee this morning.

Anyway, have a great day folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment