Tuesday, December 16, 2014

what Am I Reading?! A Weekly Update A Day Late

Hey folks!  I'm sorry this is a day late; I was super busy at work yesterday.  4.5 hours worth of private lessons spread out from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and 2 group classes in the evening.  Phew!  So there was no time to blog about stuff.

So just recently I made a monumental achievement: I read 100 books in one year!!!  Squeeee!  Yippee!
I know that there are many other readers out there who are probably thinking, "100? I did that back in June."  But I have never managed to read 100 books in one year (last year I couldn't even achieve 85), so for me this is a major accomplishment!

For a full list of my year's reads, click here.

Better yet, the year's not even over yet!  Here's my reading list for the remainder of this week (remember I'm doing a points-based Winter Challenge this month):



The Rosie Project

The Rosie Project, by Graeme Simsion
BOTM+Comfort= 7 pts




Death Comes to Pemberley


Death Comes To Pemberley, by P.D. James
BOTM= 5 pts



Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2)


Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets, by J.K. Rowling
Comfort Read+Magic Tag= 4pts







For more info about this Winter Challenge I'm doing, click here 

Well, that's it for now!  I've got a lot of Christmas shopping to do today, so happy reading everyone!
-Lisa The Dancing Bookworm 

No comments:

Post a Comment