Friday, March 17, 2017

It's Friday! Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!!

Happy St. Paddy's Day everyone!


It's a day to wear green clothes, eat green food, and drink green beer!  And then we can forget about the color green until spring is officially (and finally!) here.

Tonight, coincidentally, my dance studio is hosting it's monthly dance social, so it looks like I'll need to decorate the place, maybe make some cupcakes, try to find a green outfit in my closet...man this is going to be a busy day!

Tomorrow, the celebration continues with my in-laws!  They always want to celebrate any holiday with a themed dinner.  It's a guaranteed good time, especially since there are two adorable little nephews who love to laugh and smile.

Tomorrow night, the dinner will (of course) be corned beef and boiled cabbage and potatoes!  I'm really looking forward to it, since I haven't had this sort of meal in years.  My mom used to make it all the time, and I have to say, I love corned beef and boiled cabbage!  It's simple and delicious, and if you don't like it...well, too bad!

At some point, I'm going to have to find time to read....hmmmm, maybe I'll cozy up with my books tonight with a cup of tea or something warm, provided I'm not too wiped out!

Enjoy the day folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment