Monday, March 5, 2018

It's Monday! What I'm Planning To Finish This Week


It's Monday, and it's snowing outside.

Why on Earth is there snow outside?  In March?!  I don't want the lion anymore, I want the freaking lamb!



In other news, the kitchen is almost done.  Thank.  God.  Cabinets are in, Dave and I spent weekend painting the walls, and the contractor is coming back to finish the trim and crown molding.  The minute they finish, I'm strapping on my cleaning armor and getting to work!  I will have a working kitchen and a clean house again!  *Yelling a battle cry while waving a duster in the air*

Anywhoo, cleaning means less book reading, but it also means audiobooks!  I have every intention of finishing the two books I'm currently working on this week, and starting two of my BOTMs.

Here's what I need to finish first:


The first one is on audiobook, so it's perfect for the next few days while I work on cleaning my house.  The second is a printed copy, but it's a surprisingly easy read, so I feel pretty confident that I can set aside some time to sit down, read it, and finish it by Saturday.

After these two books are done, there are 4 books I'm going to start working on next.  I'm not planning on reading them all at once, but they're definitely the stories I want to start reading soon.







The first one is another Sanderson trilogy that is related to the Mistborn series, the next one is the BOTM for my F2F library book club, the third is a short story that is a part of the Mistborn series, and the final one is an old BOTM that I never got around to but really want to read.

Okay, that's it.  Looking at these book covers is making me want to read now, so I'm gonna!  Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment