Thursday, March 1, 2018

March Is Here! My Reading Plans For This Month

Oh my God, I can't believe it's March already!




I'm writing this as I'm waiting for the contractors to arrive and finish installing my new kitchen.  Can I just say that kitchen remodels suck?  The renovation shows on the DIY network are total liars!  Guess my mom was right after all: any type of home improvement work you do, no matter what, will cost twice as much as you budgeted, and will take three times as long to complete than you originally anticipated.  Fun fun fun!

I just can't wait to just paint the walls, put everything back, and do an extremely thorough spring cleaning, because this entire place is a huge mess.  There wasn't any room for my kitchen stuff, so it was all left out in the open, which has been making dusting and vacuuming a huge pain in the butt.  My fingers are just itching to grab those cleaning supplies and get started, but I can't really do anything major until they. Finish. The. Freaking. Kitchen!

*sigh* anyway.  I didn't get to do a whole lot of reading last month.  As much as I wanted to read 12 whole books, there just wasn't a whole lot of time.  (The whole TV-binge-watching wasn't helping much either.)  Here's what I managed to finish in February.  Click on the book cover to see my review on Goodreads.




Yep.  Four books.  Just the four.  *sigh number 2* I wish I could win the lottery and afford to take a 6-month vacation so I could just sit at a beach or bookstore somewhere and read non-stop.

But I'm hopeful this month.  I've got plans, and hopefully this month's goal will be easier to keep this time.  Here are the books I'm hoping to finish by the end of March.  Fingers crossed I'll be able to read them all!

(Click on the covers to see their Goodreads page)


Well, that's it for now!  I'm going to go check on the progress in my new kitchen!  Happy reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment