Friday, August 22, 2014

Feature & Follow Blog Hop, From Parajunkee

Feature & Follow Friday!  


It's Feature & Follow Friday!  Thanks to Vonnie, I found out about this weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

For the original page, click here!

This weeks question is: What book/series do you think would make a better TV show than a movie?

My answer: Harry Potter.  I loved the movies, but I feel that they had to change and remove a lot to make the story fit.  So perhaps a TV series would be able to stick even more closely to the book.



2 comments:

  1. That'd be interesting to see honestly! I love the movies, but did feel letdown a bit when stuff was removed or changed. Like the horrors of Goblet of Fire! Nothing against Nelville, but I like Dobby!

    Thanks for visiting and following my blog! Returning the follow!

    Have a GREAT day!

    NEW Follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think any series will always have more time to spend, which means less cut, so I'm sure you're right. :D Following you via GFC. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete