Book Review: The Clue In The Diary, by Carolyn Keene

The Clue in the Diary (Nancy Drew, #7)The Clue in the Diary by Carolyn Keene
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Clue In The Diary, by Carolyn Keene
★★★ and 1/2

This was yet another Nancy Drew mystery. I figured it would be a quick read but it took me longer than expected because as an adult I kept getting bored. But I loved this series when I was a kid, so for nostalgia's sake, I rate this book 3.5 stars.
Nancy Drew is definitely a character that young girls could look up to. She's nice, responsible, loyal, and inquisitive. The books are sweet and fun, and always end with a happy resolve. It's a book series that I would strongly recommend to any kid daughter, but I don't think adults would be quite as passionate about these books if they were reading it for the first time.

View all my reviews

Comments

What I'm Currently Reading

Nobody's Fool
tagged: currently-reading and literature
Uncle Tom's Cabin
tagged: currently-reading, classic, fiction, and literature

goodreads.com