Friday, November 21, 2014

Feature And Follow Friday!

Happy Friday everyone!  And it's time for the weekly meme hosted by parajunkee and alison can read


Here are the rules:
1) Create an F&F post and answer the weekly question.
2) Follow the two hosts and the featured blogs
3) Start following the other blogs participating in the blog hop (you decided how many you want to follow)



This week's question:
Create an ad listing all the qualities and qualifications of your perfect co-blogger. via Girl of 1000 Wonders

I'm a little bit of a control freak when it comes to blogging: no one else touches my blog!  However, blogging takes up time, so here's my wanted ad:

Wanted:
An easygoing bibliophile (preferably girl) who likes to house clean and who is willing to clean up my apartment 3 times a week.  Must also be good at research and organizing lists so I don't have to do all the preliminary work for posting events on my dance blog.  Also must have a talent for finding book sales in the surrounding area.  I have no money to pay you with, but I will give you lots of cupcakes!  All applicants must go through a screening process via my cat.



Yep, that'll attract someone!








7 comments:

  1. Lol, cleaning!! Those cupcakes better be awesome ;) Following you back on GFC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Screening through the cat. That's too good :P Following back via GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Will work for cupcakes! :P Old follower!

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes to cupcakes and cat screening~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're ad is adorable! I definitely agree with the book sales part, and I love cupcakes! New follower!
    Sarah
    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh cat screening. You wouldn't have to worry about too many people making in through if your cat is anything like mine was. She was a very fickle feline. I noticed you're reading Gone Girl. I just finished is a few weeks ago and I loved it! New follow on bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes. To all of this. Nothing else seems important now.

    Old follower
    Jessi @ The Book Cove

    ReplyDelete